Do you get troubled when you try to completely remove all traces of Orbit Downloader? If you don't know how to fully remove Orbit Downloader and its components or error message pops up during uninstalling process, please follow the instructions below to safely get rid of Orbit Downloader including their folders and associated entries out of your computer.
Remove Orbit Downloader thru the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel.
In many cases, you can remove Orbit Downloader simply through Add/Remove Programs.
1) Start - Control Panel - Add or Remove Programs.
2) Find the Orbit Downloader listed and click on it.
3) Click on Change/Remove.
5) The removal process will start automatically showing each program being removed, and then it will ask to restart the computer. You should go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
6) After rebooting Orbit Downloader should be removed from your system.
If for some reason, the normal uninstall way does not uninstall Orbit Downloader, the automatic uninstall instructions below is available to remove this program.
Remove Orbit Downloader automatically
The best way to uninstall Orbit Downloader is to ask a professional uninstaller for help. The uninstaller tool deletes all traces of Orbit Downloader in Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home and Professional, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1. Download and install the best uninstaller tool.
2. Click Save and save the file to the location where you want to put it in
3. Double click this exe file and install the uninstaller.
4. Shut down all Orbit Downloader application windows you may have open (if you are not sure whether you have closed the whole program or not, you can enter the safe mode on boot by pressing F8 on boot to manage it.)
5. Run the uninstaller and then select the "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Find the file folder of Orbit Downloader and click "Next" to begin the removal.
6. Follow the wizard to finish the Orbit Downloader removal.
After the simple steps above, all traces of Orbit Downloader will be quickly removed from your computer. If you have difficulty in uninstalling other programs, you can refer to more tutorials on how to completely force uninstall programs on our site.