Are you facing the problem to completelyremove all traces of Webroot Spysweeper? If you don't know how to fully remove it and its components or got error message during uninstalling process, please follow the instructions below to safely remove Webroot Spysweeper including their folders and associated entries from your computer.
Remove it through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel.
In many cases, you can remove Webroot Spysweeper simply through Add/Remove Programs.
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3) Find the Webroot Spysweeper listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) The removal process will start automatically showing each program being removed, then it will ask to restart the computer. You should go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
6) After rebooting Webroot Spysweeper should be removed from your system.
If for some reason, the normal uninstall does not remove it, I recommend following the automatic uninstall instructions below to remove Webroot Spysweeper.
Remove Webroot Spysweeper automatically.
The best way to remove Webroot Spysweeper is to run a professional uninstaller. The uninstaller tool deletes all traces of Webroot Spysweeper in Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home and Professional, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1.Click to download the best uninstaller tool.
3. Double click on the exe file to install the uninstaller on your PC.
4. Close all Webroot Spysweeper application windows you may have open.
5.Run the uninstaller and then click on the "Force Uninstall" tab.
5. Find the folder of Webroot Spysweeper and click "Next" to begin the removal.
6. Follow the steps on the uninstall wizard to finish the removal.
After the simple steps above, all traces of Webroot Spysweeper will be quickly removed from your computer. If you have difficulty in uninstalling other programs, you can refer to more how to completely force uninstall programs tutorials on my site.